7.29.2014

27th day on ängsbacka


27th day on ängsbacka

Running nose, swollen eyes, heavy head.
My body is reacting to all the change that is going on inside me.
This is a mental and spiritual overload.
Thoughts, ideas, boundaries are expanding and it's exploding trough my nose.

*sniff*

I am genuinely grateful that my body holds so much wisdom.
It's so easy for me to get angry at the sickness. But right now I feel happy.
the sickness is only a reflection.
I feel like I'm not a slave to the sickness, but the sickness is here to help me get in touch with peace. 

*sniff*

also…
The Tantra Festival starts tomorrow, all the new volunteers arrived yesterday.
Very exciting.
I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences from this last festival on ängsbacka.
I'm still "baking" raw food for the café.

Also I feel like I might be going to Morocco after Berlin.

*sniffsnifff*

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar