8.11.2014

August 11th, Morning.

Saw the movie "Tracks" yesterday in the Cinema.
Overwhelmed by the amount of people and the apocalyptic atmosphere.

Staying at a friends home, and that feels incredibly safe and great.
Here, with her, there is room for silence and exhaustion.

My waken hours in Copenhagen, right now, feels like an ongoing exploration of who I am socially, after the ängsbacka experience. 
I find myself choosing silence over conversation 80% of the time.
I have not been sharing my experience as much as I thought I would. 
The reason why, is not really clear to me.
I guess I am still processing.

It's all good, and I accept where I am.



And this is me on the right, with Line, my dear glam rock goddess on the left, with whom I've previously been staying with: 





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar